Well, Lauren and I made a deal. If she watched the first episode of LOST, I would post tonight. I thought is was a fair trade 🙂
I will post several times over the course of the next seven months. The posts will vary from excited ramblings to theology (I won’t be offended if you don’t read those). Today, I am just going to list a couple of things I am excited to do with my baby-to-be.
1. Reading The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, and The Chronicles of Narnia
2. Telling stories
3. Teaching the proper way to eat ice cream
4. Taking trips
5. Daddy dates
7. Watching Aladdin, Finding Nemo, and the Sandlot
7 1/2. And Star Wars over and over and over again
8. Teaching them to snowboard
9. Dancing at their wedding
10. and most importantly, teaching my kids to love Jesus.
Alright, that is it for the night. Looking forward to sharing the next few months with you! For the record, Lauren did not like episode one of LOST. We won’t be watching it again. She also might never fly again.